compile: what is the "URL absolute" and "relative URL"
– absolute path using the full URL to the specified page.
– relative path: the use of automatic URL to the specified page. For example:
www.yoursite.com/page1/index.html absolute path
/page1/index.html it is a relative path.
for the relative path, the browser will automatically add links in the "www.yoursite.com"
Google on "URL absolute" and "relative URL" alike?
– data: 1 20 different popular query words to search, collect each query results in the top 20 list of "
-: results of the 1 search results using" list of relative and absolute paths link ratio: 2:3
– data 2: each query results in the top 20 "list the first 10 external links (Inbound Links)
-: results of the 2 external links in the use of relative and absolute paths of the ratio of URL: 1:1
– note: the external links are limited to Text link.
– conclusion: Google in the rankings do not care about the use of URL path is a relative or absolute path. Google may be aware that these two methods are not at all, but reflects the level of web designers.
– (Tracking URL
– database drive type URL (dynamic URL)